I often think of where I want to travel when I become rich and famous, but it really is difficult to narrow down ten or twelve. And of course to become rich and famous, but It’s healthy to dream.
I’ll give you a catalogue of my Top Twelve in alphabetical order, a bucket list if you will.
I will always and forever label Greece as my #1. Since I’ve been to Athens 8 times, however, I’m going to leave this beauty out for now.
Here are the top 12 places I want to visit, at least before they disappear:
- Alaska – I have a soft spot for pretty ice
- Brazil – Because that soft spot includes dying rain forests such as the Amazon
- Cuba – Like a forbidden fruit, I must bite it
- Dead Sea – Worthier than it sounds. Who doesn’t want to float on their bottom?
- Egypt – The pyramids, and I need more camels in my life
- Fiji – Water from the source
- Galapagos Islands – Maybe I’ll discover a new species
- Japan – Mostly for Mount Fuji, I love a good volcano
- Nauru – The smallest country in the world, and it’s sinking
- New Zealand – I’m a nature lover and a colossal squid lover
- Norway – Vikings! Fishing Villages! Frozen!
- Scotland – I do a mean Scottish accent. I was also a castle born lady in a past life.
And here’s #13 for good luck:
13. Venice – You know, before it’s completely submerged